lundi 10 septembre 2007

Nouvelle arnaque(Now contact my secretary)

Je tien à vous signalez un courriel arriver sa sent la tromperie méssage en Anglais suivant :
Dear Friend
I didnot forgot your past effort and attemps to assist me, now I'm
happy to inform you that i have suceeded in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from japan.
Now Contact my secretary ask him for($800.000.00)for your
compensation
his,name is:mose ben,
E-mail:(
mose_ben05@yahoo.fr)
Please send to him your personal Contact
1,Full name..........
2,Delivery address........
3,phone number............
4. Age:...................
. Please Contact him Immediately you Recieve this mail.
Yours Faithfully
Barr yaki kin
Please Contact my Secratery for your Compensation $800,000.00

Alors méfiance méfiance méfiance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: